Terms & Conditions
If you are below 18 years of age, you are prohibited to use / purchase / contract from or with this website. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible to use this website
Description of Services
This Website offers services for Members, who wish to purchase diamonds and gold jewellery for personal consumption, inclusive of, customized and readymade jewellery.
- Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Sometimes the items may be represented larger than the actual size in order to clearly show details or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire item. The Company shall not be liable for any legal action on this account.
- Rarely data may be inaccurately displayed on the Website due to system errors. SDJPL reserves the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur and the Company does not honor inaccurate or erroneous prices. The prices on the Website are also subject to change without notice. For any order the price is the prevailing price on the day the order is confirmed. The prices of the products listed on the Website are fixed and not negotiable. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at +91 9600044121
- "Jewellery" means the jewellery that is predesigned or jewellery set with diamonds and / or gemstones that are available for sale on our website. "Mounts" are defined as designs that hold a diamond(s) / gemstone(s) in place, which may or may not have diamonds/ gemstones. Members can select Mounts and diamonds separately to create customized Jewellery. "Loose Diamonds" are individual diamonds that can be bought without being set on Mounts.
Any Member who wishes to purchase an item from the Website can either:
- Add the selected products directly to the shopping cart; or
- Customize jewellery by adding diamond(s) to a ring, pendant, earring or any other type of jewellery that is expressly stated as customizable on the Website and then add the item to the shopping cart; or
- Choose from the selection of Jewellery available on the Website and add the item to the shopping cart; or
- Call our family of consultants on +91 9600044121 to place an order. The Member will receive the form for ordering via email/ fax/ courier at the earliest, based on their convenience.
In the event of a User wishing to make a purchase, the User may be required to register on the website after adding the item(s) to the shopping cart. The Members shall also provide any other mandatory information required under law like Personal Account Number (PAN) at the time of purchase.
Disclaimer of liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information on the website.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
The web Site user, agrees to indemnify and hold innocent its independent contractors, service providers and consultants, and their respective directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or related to any Content you post, store or otherwise transmit on or through our Site or your use of or inability to use our Site.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Unless it has been expressly stated in writing, the products and services provided on or in connection (the "products and services") are provided on an "as it is" terms without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. SDJPL disowns all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of products, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement as to the information, content, and materials in our site. SDJPL does not warrant that materials in our site or the services are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free or that our site or its servers are free of viruses or other harmful components.
SDJPL may modify or replace the Terms and Conditions and any other policies on our Site at any time and the appearance of these altered policies on the site serves as notice of such changes.
Not taking into consideration any of these Terms and Conditions, SDJPL has the right to without notice and in its exclusive discretion, terminate your license to use this site, and to block or prevent in future your access to and use of the Site.
Pricing and Payment
Prices on our website are subject to change without notice. Please expect that you will be charged the price for the jewellery as it is listed on the day of purchase.
For orders being shipped within India, the payment can only be accepted in INR. Prices will be MRP and VAT (Value Added Tax)/CST (Central Sales Tax), as applicable.
Payments for International Orders are accepted through PayPal gateway either by your PayPal account orin case of international credit cards being used, the transaction amount will be converted to INR before the payment is accepted. Currency conversion charges may apply according to your credit card policy. If you have made the payment by International card or foreign bank issued card then you will be required to send us any government issued photo Identity proof
- Pan card
- Driving License
- Voter identification card
- Postal identification Card (Aadhar)
NOTE: Indian issued cards will not be accepted for international orders.
Orders in India
We offer FREE shipping on every order within India. Your order will be shipped to you fully insured. We urge all customers to inspect the package for any damage or tamper before receiving or signing for receipt. After your item has been packaged, it will be shipped and delivered.
In case of order which is to be shipped outside India customer has to bear the shipping & handling charges plus any duty as applicable at the destination.
- The shipping charges for our international customers are charged at the time of order booking
- After your item has been packaged, it will be shipped and delivered.
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Tamil Nadu, India. These laws will be binding on all agreements entered into, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that any dispute that arises out of or due to these terms and conditions shall be filed only in state of Tamil Nadu and the Central courts located in India. These shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
As per the current guidelines mandated by the Government of India, a customer has to provide the Permanent Account Number (PAN) for all purchases above INR 2 Lakh.